The mkiv Supra Owners Club

(maybe) 1994 N/A manual

scubaman

This is not a definate sale but I wanted to test the water as I am out of work and re-training at the moment and it is getting harder and harder to justify keeping the supra

It is a 1994 Jap spec N/A 5 speed manual

There are a couple of pics in my garage, I will add more later.

What I am looking for ideally is a part ex with something a lot more sensible, cheap tax + insurance but still reliable

As I say, this is just to test the water but if you have anything you would want to swap / part-ex and would like more details please let me know!!

What I am looking for ideally is a part ex with something a lot more sensible, cheap tax + insurance but still reliable

As I say, this is just to test the water but if you have anything you would want to swap / part-ex and would like more details please let me know!!

I have the wifes push bike if you want.

No need for tax and no need for insurance and is really reliable and cheap to run.

but its pink

:D

Only joking mate

It is a 1994 on an 'L' 5 speed manual N/A with the limited slip dif

I bought the car about a year ago and the very 1st thing I did was change the cambelt + the auxillary belt plus give it a FULL SERVICE at SRD (Supra Racing Developments)

It is on 17 inch Volks racing wheels, these look great but they need refurbing really

The car has an air filter and after market exhaust (not sure what make but it is loud!!!)

The car has done 154,000KM (95,700miles) (the car has been changed to MPH but the distance has stayed in KM)

ICE: the car has a Double Din Pioneer head unit (FH-P80BT) with built in BLUETOOTH hands free kit. The speakers have been uprated front and back with Alpine's. There is also all the wiring already in the boot if you want to add a sub and amp

I have also upgraded the interior dash lights to Blue LED From Heckler) to match the pioneer stereo.

The bad bits:

Somebody clipped the driver side rear quarter so there is some scuffing and denting there. The front Bumper had a horrilbe sticker on it before I owned it, and it has left a mess behind when it was removed so will need respraying. The bodywork and paint aren't too bad for a 14 year old car. Finally, the front shocks need replacing. One of them is knocking slightly. It doesn't affect the handling of the car, just annoying! If I was going to keep the car I would have replaced these as the next job.

I will consider selling it outright but I'd much rather do a deal with someone for somehting cheaper!!

I am going to clean the car tomorrow and I will take bettery photos then.

hi mate, what about my saab convertible, p reg, 2.0 16v, have a look on other items for sale toppo67, taxed and mot'd til july, 104k with full service history, i bought the car for the plate so that will be coming off, let me know cheers

I have a Ford Cougar X-Pack V6 2.5 currently returning 28.1mpg with service history and few mods.

This is a very practicle car with a huge boot space and road tax is £185 for 12 months. Pics available should you be interested.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.