The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Jspec headlights with Angel eyes

MaveriK

yeah read that but thought i'd ask just in case because it obviously has been taken apart to fit the angel eys and maybe in the process the lense's could have been changed. a guy on ebay sold a set of j-specs a few months with angel eyes and he had put the glass lenses in but still claimed them to be j-specs.

yeah read that but thought i'd ask just in case because it obviously has been taken apart to fit the angel eys and maybe in the process the lense's could have been changed. a guy on ebay sold a set of j-specs a few months with angel eyes and he had put the glass lenses in but still claimed them to be j-specs.

He is an idiot then lol. As far as i have been led to believe the glass and plastic lenses are not swappable as there are subtle differences. The ones on ebay must have been UK spec only on a J-spec car, hence the confusion.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.