The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Clutch

Why T

• 2 weeks later...
Done less than 5000 miles on it and its slipping really bad :(

mine was the same they just said it had been fitted wrong or i had abused it. only did about 3000 miles and all they said was they would give me a small discount off buying another RPS clutch. i went back to stock and had no problem since

Done less than 5000 miles on it and its slipping really bad :(

mine was the same they just said it had been fitted wrong or i had abused it. only did about 3000 miles and all they said was they would give me a small discount off buying another RPS clutch. i went back to stock and had no problem since

Which particular version did you guys fit?

i bought mine from envy but you only get a 6 month warranty i didnt fit mine for 4 months so it was a month out so RPS didnt want to know. i replaced the release bearing and its still in the car now with no problems. dont know how you could fit the clutch wrong anyway its pretty straight forward

• 1 month later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.