The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Gearbox V160 Mint great condition,6speed Ecu

Batmax

Hi

I have buy one V161 and now have my Gearbox V160,6speed Ecu Mint great condition for Sale I am asking £new price .

I guarented your money back if these help you.

Updated £1800

Update at 28-06-2009 :

6 Speed gearbox conversion for sale, start price begin in £2200, end in 15 days best offer win the package, thanks.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My intention was sell the V161 for $3500 but I think put the V161 and sell the V160, you can confirm with ryan my gearbox is very good shape he was here in Portugal maping an friend Supra, and most important of these I am an serious men that's why I am an success men ;).

You can confirm here the begin:

http://www.supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?p=6627295#post6627295

Oh right. I had forgotten about that Gaz.

Still, 2k for a 'box is extortionate! I wouldn't pay 1k for one.

What would you pay (for a good second hand one) if you ended up with a busted one in your car that was going to cost £2k in parts and labour to fix?

I don't know what they change hands for nowadays to be honest. I can imagine that a £2k parts and labour bill could soon rack up with some of the tradespeople that some members have working on their cars.

I'd like a spare but can't quite justify the expense right now :(

Best of luck with the sale..... :)

Personally I think 2K is too much as the entire conversion usually costs approx 2.5k (which I still feel is a bit much)...... no offence intended though Batmax. :)

I ask what I pay simple, and most important is very good gearbox and from I remember you can use the driveshaft and diff from Auto like me and you will love it ;)

I ask what I pay simple, and most important is very good gearbox and from I remember you can use the driveshaft and diff from Auto like me and you will love it ;)

Lets put it this way. If you wanted £1500 I'd pay tomorrow but 2k is just a little outside my budget. Good luck with the sale :thumbs:

Lets put it this way. If you wanted £1500 I'd pay tomorrow but 2k is just a little outside my budget. Good luck with the sale :thumbs:

I don't worry what you say if value X or Y, I know the value of these gearbox and you state so I am not concerned copy ;), "When the product is good you don't need to be afraid with your busniss" , these are expert words and someone spoke them in other words(dandan), thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.