The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supraforums ugly supra thread

jazz1

Yes i did. Unlike you i tend to actually have a clue what im talking about before i say things. Saves me having to retract things later, know what i mean ;)

Since Jamie had already stated his car was in there, it just seemed odd you would mention it again. Almost like you were trying to highlight the issue.

Rob are you saying i think Jamies old car was ugly?? Because that is far from true, infact i think its one of the best looking supras i have seen, which is why i was shocked when Jamie commented on it being in a 'ugly supra' thread,

To be honest i was intrigued what the comments were about it, if they were anything to do with the rear wing, since my OH bought the rear wing of Jamie and its now on his car

But damn me for posting huh Rob, i remember back in the days when you wernt such an ar*ehole :rolleyes:

I remember when you weren't a post whore :)

Im only an arse to people i dont like ;)

yes i must be a post whore, with an average post count of 1.13 a day :rolleyes:

Im gutted you dont like me Rob, really i am, but why feel the need to obsessively rip me apart on a forum, grow up

anyway, enough spamming of such an interesting thread :D

Wheres Big John McCarthy when you need him? :fight:

Not sure who he is....

I will have to do...

Rob, play nicely please. You have been going a bit far recently in some of your posts and it has been noticed.

Sorry Boss, playing nicely now, remembering to ignore those that annoy the hell out of me etc :)

Rob are you saying i think Jamies old car was ugly?? Because that is far from true, infact i think its one of the best looking supras i have seen, which is why i was shocked when Jamie commented on it being in a 'ugly supra' thread.

Yeah! How dare they not like Jamie's supra! How could they have their own opinions! :innocent: