The mkiv Supra Owners Club

LED Front Indicators

heckler

Im interested in havin these done, I have facelift front indicators with the sidelight, I want to keep the sidelight tho can u do this?

also I would like LED rear indicators put into my rear lights but the rest kept the same.

How much would this cost if I came to you and had them done as I'd only fook it up!!

Chrz!

Im interested in havin these done, I have facelift front indicators with the sidelight, I want to keep the sidelight tho can u do this?

also I would like LED rear indicators put into my rear lights but the rest kept the same.

How much would this cost if I came to you and had them done as I'd only fook it up!!

Chrz!

Can do the rear indicators, but might look a bit odd (personally). I can keep the side light, or combine it with the some LED's ;) I'd do the lot for £175 fitted.

Yh its a shame I cant see how its gonna look, maybe if the LED rear lights where orange?

Thats a good price mate Ill be in contact soon to arrange with you a date??:D

Unfortunatly, Orange LED aren't bright enough. I'd need some advance notice for the LED indicators as I'd have to make up and spray the PCB's

doh - in that case I can make one set ;) did you want the 70/30 split indicator/side light, and what colour?

Memory like a bloody goldfish i'll tell you!! lol

Yeah mate, 70% indicator 30% Sidelight as per stock. In black buddy :)

Do you still have my clock LED's?

Cheers mate :thumbs:

erm.. yes :blush:

Good stuff, thats ok as long as i know where they are ;)

I meant 70% indicator btw, just in case you thought i meant i wanted the side light as stock. Looking for it all to be LED's with the mentioned split.

Cheers

Good stuff, thats ok as long as i know where they are ;)

I meant 70% indicator btw, just in case you thought i meant i wanted the side light as stock. Looking for it all to be LED's with the mentioned split.

Cheers

understood :D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.