The mkiv Supra Owners Club

LED Front Indicators

heckler

Right,

I've had a fair bit of interest in these, and I never intended to sell them, so, I can now do LED front indicators as per my car as in the picture.

http://www.internetwork.org.uk/pics/10.jpg

Only really can be done to facelift indicators to give the whole clear look. My car has been through 2 MOT's with these with no problems what so ever.

I can offer 3 options:

1. Just the PCB's (in what colour you want) and you mod the case to fit - £50
  2. I supply the cases and PCB's etc.. £80
  3. You provide me with the cases for me to modify and i supply the PCB's £60

Any questions, just PM/email me.

If you were to buy a set of these along with a set of my Dash conversions OR LED rear lights i'll do a discount...

Rock On.

Could be interested but need a bit more info... what's a PCB? how easy is it to mod the case to fit? do you have any pics of them in the dark with them on? are half of these hooked up to the sidelights and half the indicators? can 2/3rd's be white sidelight and 1/3 orange indicator then?

Sorry if any of those questions are daft.

Could be interested but need a bit more info... what's a PCB? how easy is it to mod the case to fit? do you have any pics of them in the dark with them on? are half of these hooked up to the sidelights and half the indicators? can 2/3rd's be white sidelight and 1/3 orange indicator then?

Sorry if any of those questions are daft.

no questions are daft ;) PCB - Printed Circuit Board.

Mod'ing the case - you'll need to remove the clear lense, and the cut out the small divider between the indicator and side light.

I have no pictures of them in the dark, but there fecking bright ;)

The ones on my car are 100% indicator, but they can be configured in any way you want.

OK, here we go

http://www.internetwork.org.uk/indi.jpg

I couldnt take the photo directly inline with the indicator as it would have been a mass of amber light!, so its off center. :D The side lights are on to give some refference

Could have been blue.

They look quite smart and I do have a spare set of clear indicators in the garage. I'll wait to see them in the flesh first though.

you mean you didnt notice when I came up to your last time ;)

Dammit, one thing I forgot to add was... you'll need to join 2 wires to the existing loom, unless you provide me your loom, or I buy the looms as the Lights I'll use dont come with the loom for plug and play unfortunatly :(

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.