The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Couple Bits and Bobs

Harvez

Since i no longer have the supra its time to start clearing out the stuff i have in the garage, all of my jspec 94' tt

Apexi AVCR Black - SOLD

Greedy BCC - SOLD

KnightRacer TRD Carbon Blade - SOLD

2nd Cat - £30 (Pickup Only)

Rear Wheel Bearings - SOLD

Rear Alloys Wolfrace 18' Deepdish £70 (Pick Up, Iv run 175's on them but currently has 165' w/no tyre tread)

Savage Boost & AirVac Gauges, Machincal - SOLD

Any questions feel free to PM, pick up welcome from Southampton

P.s. Sorry for the rather large pictures :blink:

Its for two rear bearings, ive just opened them up as i bought them ages ago but never changed them on the car, the kit comes with one solid bearing, and lube. Interesting though only one box has a secondary ring in it, approx 10mm in width - can anyone shed any light on this? Dont know if that helps you flukey-lukey

Its for two rear bearings, ive just opened them up as i bought them ages ago but never changed them on the car, the kit comes with one solid bearing, and lube. Interesting though only one box has a secondary ring in it, approx 10mm in width - can anyone shed any light on this? Dont know if that helps you flukey-lukey

Anyone else know about this 'secondary ring' ?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I do mate and the reason i havent replied to your pm about the measurements as iv been raped by some virus the last 5 days, which is as everybit as unpleasent as it sounds ... lol

100mm centre to centre bud just done it now for you

BCC sold

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.