The mkiv Supra Owners Club

In or around Huntingdonshire?

R3DG3CKO ROB

We seem to have an ever increasing number of Supras in or around Huntingdon so thought I'd start a list with photos of all the regular sightings as a reference list. Please email me with photos and names and I'll add them to this post so we can see who's who in Huntingdonshire.

There are a few more I know of which I don't have photos for;

Barry

D8moa

Another Phil

Aaron

Carl M's old car

Carl M's New car

Jezz

Lui - doesn't live here but often around :)

r3dg3cko Rob

do you think people appreciate you telling the world where peoples supras are? i know my good customer Terminator would be pissed off if you told everyone where his supra lived. you are an idiot. on behalf on himself and MB Automotive please remove his car/name/details from this listing.

do you think people appreciate you telling the world where peoples supras are? i know my good customer Terminator would be pissed off if you told everyone where his supra lived. you are an idiot. on behalf on himself and MB Automotive please remove his car/name/details from this listing.

Fair point - post edited. It was really only intended to add pics to the 'was it you threads' which already tell people where abouts the cars are. Sorry to upset you.

Hi Rob mate,

Saw 2 last night in St Ive's within 5 min's of each other & also will be living down there full time within next month so will be organising loads of little meets there on regular basis, so many nice places for them around St Ive's, loads of big river side pubs with beautiful surroundings & large car parks + riverside beer gardens what more can one ask for :D:d:d

2 of my favorites for a meet will be Pike & Eel & The Old Ferry Boat both in Needingworth both great locational river side pubs with load of space & beer gardens with beautiful surroundings will be organising this very soon especially with the clocks going forward & weather getting nicer