The mkiv Supra Owners Club

94 import trd tt aero auto

Guest AUTTT

I hope you aren't going to do a major project on this one :D

Will use it for the next few months, until the other one is complete,make a decision with it then,might have to sell something,will have two Supras ,S14,and Nissan navara for every day use .

If its got the genuine 10 piece TRD GT3000 kit why has it got a Stillen rear wing and the wrong bonnet ?

Stillen wing? :rolleyes: Are you kidding me? Do they even make a wing for the Supra?

That's a TRD wing, just for your information.

Stillen wing? :rolleyes: Are you kidding me? Do they even make a wing for the Supra?

That's a TRD wing, just for your information.

Im just going off what the seller put in there description hence my question !

Did you read the advert ?

Ask the seller mate not me, i know exactly what a TRD wing looks like and guess what,,,,, there not all genuine ;)

Guest AUTTT

Just a quick update guys, thanks for all your comments & I can confirm I have taken a holding deposit for the Aerotop & subject to the balance being paid before the 27th March the keys will be handed over to Stuart accordingly. In answer to some of your questions yes he's getting at a very reasonable price (up to him to disclose if the sale goes through) as Im just happy to finish other projects & that she's going to a good home. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Thats a top secret hood, TRD dont do a carbon bonnet?

But really nice car, love the aero tops even if we only have a handful of sunny days

Stu if thats a genuine TRD kit, check if you have a TRD vin, dont think u get one unless TRD fit it in-house

• 5 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.