The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Classic Sweets

jk136

Toffos are amazing... do they still do those flavoured ones?

I also still love Dime bars (as a recent trip to Ikea revealed) :)

My local tesco sell flavoured Toffos :)

I want to know why Dime bars are being renamed DAIM? I did bring some mini ones back from holiday though, they seem to taste better.

Guest Budz86

Anyone remember toffee crumble? You had to buy it from one of those shops that sold you sweets from jars, and weighed them out. It kind of resembled cat sh!t!

Bloody lovely, but teeth rot in a bag thinking back!

I used to love the Wham bars when I was a kid, then about 3 years ago they reappeared!!!

I also use to love those burgers that where made up of various sweets. You'd get the buns, the burger, lettuce etc. If I recall they where stupidly expensive though and out of the budget of a youngster like myself with a pound to spend.

Also what about those sweets that looked exactly like smokes, the packaging the sweet etc it was chocolate wrapped in sugar paper I think, guess they where banned long ago!

i remember the choc smokes!... but i prefere the candy stick ones that you used to get a card in with them!! :D