The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Buy or download photoshop?

TRACIE_LOU

I would like to get photoshop as i have seen what some of you guys can do and want to give it a go!!:)

Is it best to go out and buy it?.. or can it be downloaded? whenever i try and download something i normally end up with some trial rubbish or some such nonsense?

Whats the best option guys/girls please:D:D

Ah now that sounds more my thing lol:D

I'd recommend using google to find some basic image manipulation tutorials too.

Otherwise trip down to Borders or WH Smiths (other good magazine stockists are available) and buy yourself a digital art/image magazine, which should run you through the basics on pen tools, colours, filters, effects and layering etc. Some come with free books but they're mainly focused on Photoshop. Amazon always has a good 2nd hand market for books to learn from too.

Don't expect to become a master of photoshop or products like it in a short period of time! But good luck with it :)

I'd recommend using google to find some basic image manipulation tutorials too.

Otherwise trip down to Borders or WH Smiths (other good magazine stockists are available) and buy yourself a digital art/image magazine, which should run you through the basics on pen tools, colours, filters, effects and layering etc. Some come with free books but they're mainly focused on Photoshop. Amazon always has a good 2nd hand market for books to learn from too.

Don't expect to become a master of photoshop or products like it in a short period of time! But good luck with it :)

I didn't realise there was so much to it, you guys make it look so easy!!... def want to give it ago tho, thanks for the advice:D

Why not download a trial version of the product from Adobe's website. will give you around 15 days to try it before deciding if it is for you or not.

If all you want to do is change the colours of cars the paint shop pro will do that just fine

Why not download a trial version of the product from Adobe's website. will give you around 15 days to try it before deciding if it is for you or not.

If all you want to do is change the colours of cars the paint shop pro will do that just fine

I want to do everything!! lol... well atleast learn and practise how to do stuff.. will the trial version let me try a fair bit?

I don't think i want to settle for just changing colours