The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1995 Silver Supra SZ Manual £1500

Nathman

Hopefully this will be a great bargain for someone! I have had this car sitting doing nothing for some time now and I now really need to sell. I did put it up for sale last year, but have been a bit lazy keeping it advertised.

Here is a link to the original advert for details and pics.

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=152599&highlight=silver

The car is a 1995 M reg, 5 speed manual. The MOT ran out in July last year and I went to get a new MOT earlier this month, but unfortunately it failed, hence the ridiculously cheap price!:(

It does not need much to get it through and if there is no interest at this price, I will probably rectify the small issues myself and make a bit more on it.

It failed on;

- Offside headlamp not working on dipped beam

Just needs a bulb, schoolboy error, I know

- Rear exhaust has part of the system excessively deteriorated

The existing RSR exhaust has completely rotted at the join where the pipe meets the back box, so a new exhaust is needed. Shouldn't be too difficult to get a standard replacement for around £50.

-Exhaust noise is clearly in excess of that emitted by a similar vehicle fitted with a standard silencer in average condition

RSR exhaust with no baffle on an NA, with a big hole in the piping:d, obviously the replacement will rectify this anyway.

- Nearside front brake binding

Where it has been stood for some time, the nearside caliper is sticking. It just needs stripping down and freeing up.

- Nearside front (wheel bearing - brake bind) an item not tested.

I don't understand the wording, but he explained it as something they couldn't test with the brake due to the binding issue.

It received advisories for battery loose, which was sorted straight away, rear discs slightly pitted, which is due to it being standing for a while, and a slight right hand pull felt on brake test.

So as you can see, very minor and easy to sort issues, which once done will leave you with a fantastic solid car.

Let me know if you have any questions at all, or give me a call on 07730 556667 if you would like to come and have a look.

****SOLD****

That didn't take long! Thanks very much for all the interest, but the new owner has just driven her away! Really sad to see it go, but hopefully it has gone to a good home.

I am off for a little cry now:(

****SOLD****

That didn't take long! Thanks very much for all the interest, but the new owner has just driven her away! Really sad to see it go, but hopefully it has gone to a good home.

I am off for a little cry now:(

what with no mot:blink: criminals eh there everywhere:p

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.