The mkiv Supra Owners Club

For Sale N/A Silver Supra

Guest DEREHAM SUPRA

Guest DEREHAM SUPRA

I`m selling my 1994 silver N/A manual supra.

Mileage - 205,000 kms ( 126,000 miles )

I have owned this car for the last four years.

GOOD POINTS

12 months MOT passed 28/02/09.

Absolutely mechanically sound, recently serviced included new cambelt, brake pads all round, two new lamba sensors,

Greddy s/steel exhaust system (envy performance) full de-cat (envy performance) de-limited by Thor Racing including full set of s/steel dials.

Sparco Racing Crimson alloys fitted with Dunlop Sport SP 9000 rears and Michelin Pilot Sport fronts, all tyres are nearly new.

Panasonic head unit with four Sony Xplod speakers.

Approx two years ago the air -con condenser rad and engine coolant rad were replaced along with a complete new front bumper, due to an argument with a baby deer. This was thru my insurance.

The car runs and drives like a dream. And has been mechanically maintained regardless of cost.

OK - THE BAD POINTS

When i bought the car it had black stripes along the sides and bonnet, these i removed, unfortunately this has damaged the laquer on the bonnet and NSR quarter panel. The bodyshop who did the above repair have quoted me £450 to repair.

The tailgate rubbers require replacing.

REASON FOR SALE

For the last five years me and my wife owned our own business. This we had to close before Christmas (either we did or the bank did) and has left us owing money. Add to this my father-in-law past away on Christmas Day leaving us with a large funeral bill. I have had to get a proper job, which means i now have a company car. This means the the supra sits on the driveway week on week, and to be honest we really need the money.

Asking price £2250

If the asking price is achieved i will tax for six months.

Guest DEREHAM SUPRA

More pictures as requested, plus some more info on the car,

The inside was professionally valeted just before Christmas and is absolutely immaculate, and is the usual import cloth front seats and leather look rears,

I also have a set of face lift clear front indicators + bulbs ( bought from funky design ) that i will throw in,

The alarm system is a Toad Thatcham Cat 1

• 2 weeks later...
Guest sundog

With all due respect mate theres 500-600 quids worth of paint damage there,good luck with your wont take any lower than £2100 offer!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.