The mkiv Supra Owners Club

all sorts

bigsup69

*nitro r/c off road buggy in box with everything needed including fuel only used 4 or 5 times so as new 180

*richbrook gearknob and adjustable sleeve thingy lol 15

*pioneer spl competion sub never used 3000w max 80

*infinity reference 6x9s vgc 35

*infinity reference 51/2" components 35

*350w amp used to run 6x9s 30

*lightweight wheel nuts for classic scooby 35

*chrome window winders never used (for manuel windows) 15

*mr2 brake master cylinder stopper (new in box) 25

*dtm mirrors with built indicators 30

*mr2 mk2 roof scoop 70

*mr2 mk2 smooth centre panel between lights 30

*mr2 mk2 front and back strut braces 70

*17" wolfrace ikon wheels with 2 ok tyres need repainting 120

*private plate N88 EED (looks like NOB EED with bolt placings or nob head) offers

*carbon dash kit for mk4 supra but only the 3 main large dash parts available as rest used on my car cost 90 so want 40

*Hks filter and 102mm id silicone hose off single turbo 50

I'm finding that a few of the people on here are up there own arse and like top post stupid comments that are clearly not needed or of any use, i joined here to find things for my supra and see what people have done to their cars as well as enjoying them also, im feeling let down so far as the mr2oc is alot more friendly and you dont get stupid posts all the time just useful and helpful ones, now as said if there is nothing your interested in stop putting replies for the sake of it. :rolleyes:

I'm finding that a few of the people on here are up there own arse and like top post stupid comments that are clearly not needed or of any use, i joined here to find things for my supra and see what people have done to their cars as well as enjoying them also, im feeling let down so far as the mr2oc is alot more friendly and you dont get stupid posts all the time just useful and helpful ones, now as said if there is nothing your interested in stop putting replies for the sake of it. :rolleyes:

I agree, well said.

PS: I think you should keep the number plate.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.