The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Baby girl dies from mothers kiss...how sad

TRACIE_LOU

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im sorry but if i had coldsores (herpes) i certainly wouldnt go kissing my new born baby who has low immunity anyway:rolleyes:

but still, very sad

I quite agree, but she didnt show signs of a coldsore, she had an ulcer but didn't know it was part of the virus..

Have to admit i didn't know that either

I quite agree, but she didnt show signs of a coldsore, she had an ulcer but didn't know it was part of the virus..

Have to admit i didn't know that either

you can have ulcers anywhere (downstairs) if she has had it for a while she must have realised or would have been pretty dumb not to have

unfortunatly this is why sex ed should be taught seriously at school, fortunatly i paid attention ;)

im not saying she did it deliberatly, just would have been a pretty silly thing to do, she did say in her interview that it should be a compulsorary question when you have a baby to be asked if you have the herpes virus, so if she had known she would have ticked yes

maybe im just a moron then :rolleyes:

you can have ulcers anywhere (downstairs) if she has had it for a while she must have realised or would have been pretty dumb not to have

unfortunatly this is why sex ed should be taught seriously at school, fortunatly i paid attention ;)

Your comments are really irritating me, blindly going on about something you know nothing about, why don't you close it and stop making judgements about things you know nothing about.

I never knew it could kill a baby,its not the mothers fault. I just found out im pregnant and suffer from strep throat which is worse than just a sore throat and this worries me. :(

I didn't know it could kill either, its shocking, and all doctors are different as to what they screen you for(plus they don't think she got it till just before she had the baby) when you are pregnant.

my youngest has just turned 1 and the docs i'm with since moving here are totally diff to where i used to live...

Don't worry to much about your throat, our hormones are bad enough as they are when pregnant lol:d

I didn't know it could kill either, its shocking, and all doctors are different as to what they screen you for(plus they don't think she got it till just before she had the baby) when you are pregnant.

my youngest has just turned 1 and the docs i'm with since moving here are totally diff to where i used to live...

Don't worry to much about your throat, our hormones are bad enough as they are when pregnant lol:d

Yeah different areas do things different to others,as i had my daughter who is 23 months now in Cornwall and i have now moved to Devon and already noticed the difference,im only 9 weeks so very early days yet but gonna look what they test for here later.;)

Yeah different areas do things different to others,as i had my daughter who is 23 months now in Cornwall and i have now moved to Devon and already noticed the difference,im only 9 weeks so very early days yet but gonna look what they test for here later.;)

awww bless ya! keep us updated how you go, i don't want anymore lol but loved being pregnant!:D well some of it!! hehe