The mkiv Supra Owners Club

paris hiltons best friend

erol_h

Im just watcing this program with the other half omg what an absolute pile of sh1t. This program is full of low life brown nosing idiots so desperate to kiss her ass just to be her friend why is this crap even on tv.

Why are you watching it?

You're going to make me want to watch it now.

I don't want to watch it.

Why are you watching it?

You're going to make me want to watch it now.

I don't want to watch it.

I always make her watch top gear and fifth gear so i have no choice its only fair im not watching it properly just looking over at the tv whilst on the forum. Don't watch it is utter bullsh1t i feel like going in that house with a baseball bat and given them a good beating including paris.

I always make her watch top gear and fifth gear so i have no choice its only fair im not watching it properly just looking over at the tv whilst on the forum. Don't watch it is utter bullsh1t i feel like going in that house with a baseball bat and given them a good beating including paris.

Right...couple of things

1. "...I always make her watch top gear and fifth gear ..." This is the correct behaviour.

2. "...so i have no choice..." This is bad behaviour- not so good.

3. "...its only fair im not watching it properly... ..." Erol Erol Erol...Remember the teachings! What are we going to do

with you?

4. "...just looking over at the tv whilst on the forum..." I give up.

Right...couple of things

1. "...I always make her watch top gear and fifth gear..." This is the correct behaviour.

2. "...so i have no choice..." This is bad behaviour- not so good.

3. "...its only fair im not watching it properly... ..." Erol Erol Erol...Remember the teachings! What are we going to do

with you?

4. "...just looking over at the tv whilst on the forum..." I give up.

Remember the teachings what teaching im lost. You need to teach me your ways.:D