The mkiv Supra Owners Club

who knows their aston martins ?

Jurgen-Jm-Imports

It would be interesting if it was stock performance wise, as the DB9 performance is not really breathtaking. Didn't think it would compare to a GTR...

It shouldn't be, my old UK spec was faster than a DB9 from around 60. A modified GTR should be alot quicker.

I wonder if it had one of those electric turbos from Ebay? :eyebrows:

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What about a DBRS9?

This is a customer order only car, available as a road-going version of the DBR9. (Le Mans winner for the last 2 years)

It has a carbon roof (although this is painted) and puts out about 550bhp. Should have a roll cage in it as standard. Some privateer race teams buy and race them, but one or two have been put on the road I bellieve. ProDrive do the work I believe.

What about a DBRS9?

This is a customer order only car, available as a road-going version of the DBR9. (Le Mans winner for the last 2 years)

It has a carbon roof (although this is painted) and puts out about 550bhp. Should have a roll cage in it as standard. Some privateer race teams buy and race them, but one or two have been put on the road I bellieve. ProDrive do the work I believe.

could be as it was something special for sure it did have a badge to the right of the boot...i could not see it properly..

is sounded nice too not your usual old man aston marting..

but it facts

it was 08 model

it was convertible

funky bonnet

big grill

big rims at least 20"

rear end

x2 exhaust and grills on rear

well today i was out in my GTR and a big black Range rover hooted at me on approach to some lights..(he was 2-3 cars behind)

well i keep driving and few minutes later he catches up , i can see window coming down..and its NUFC steve taylor..:D he said you enjoyed the blast yesterday..:Dah so it was you ..in the aston..

i asked well what was it and its a Aston martin Vanquish S V12 modded..

http://www.rsportscars.com/aston-martin/2007-aston-martin-vanquish-s-v12/

apparently 600bhp with the exhaust and remap..

and the roof was painted matt black on silver... lol

he said he might see about getting a spec V (the twat)..

well today i was out in my GTR and a big black Range rover hooted at me on approach to some lights..(he was 2-3 cars behind)

well i keep driving and few minutes later he catches up , i can see window coming down..and its NUFC steve taylor..:D he said you enjoyed the blast yesterday..:Dah so it was you ..in the aston..

i asked well what was it and its a Aston martin Vanquish S V12 modded..

http://www.rsportscars.com/aston-martin/2007-aston-martin-vanquish-s-v12/

apparently 600bhp with the exhaust and remap..

and the roof was painted matt black on silver... lol

he said he might see about getting a spec V (the $#@!)..

lol, thats fantastic :D:D