The mkiv Supra Owners Club

clio 172 sport px for a n/a supra or uk twin turbo

L33

advertising on behalf of a friend urgently seeking a n/a supra or a uk twin turbo, px with his clio 172 sport,

this car is in great condition, its an 02 plate, with 75k miles and 12months mot and 6 months tax and full service hisory and is lowered 60mm has pipercross induction kit and cat back sports exhaust also comes with a £1100 clifford alarm (remote start) and £700 kenwood dvd headunit with flip out screen, has all the mod cons like automatic lights at night and automatic wipers, leather, a/c, climate control. please email, [email protected] cheers

he wants £3550 for the car but is willing to negotiate for a tidy supra.

just so ppl know he has access to my account now so may reply himself

dont think he has money to put towards a TT but thats for him to come on and say

i know guys, its jus my insurance is so much cheaper for a uk tt, i want a n/a really! cheaper to run etc and there are loads on pistonheads for around 3k to 3.5k so im hoping some one might have one and would consider a px deal.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.