The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra NA Manual part ex/swap for my TT

supra_surj

Hey guys.

As some of you know I am selling my Supra as I need to free up some cash. I would like to stay in the Supra scene so if anyone has a nice clean NA Manual they would like to part ex and get a TT let me know.

Would ideally wanted a facelift but let me know what you have. Something well looked after and low miles if possble.

Link in my signature for my FOR SALE ad.

Surj :)

• 2 weeks later...

I'm gutted. 2 things kill it for me. 1. Autobox (which had it been the only thing, wouldn't have been too much of a problem) and 2. My plate is N5UPE. Otherwise, i would have suggested interchanging wheels and bumpers etc! lol

I'm gutted. 2 things kill it for me. 1. Autobox (which had it been the only thing, wouldn't have been too much of a problem) and 2. My plate is N5UPE. Otherwise, i would have suggested interchanging wheels and bumpers etc! lol

Lol im sure you can get a M5UPE? Which will probably read Mmmm Soup! lol

Let me talk to my insurance broker in the morning! Evil Evil man! lol

Would you be interested in swapping some minor bits over so it looks like we still own the same car and only we know the difference? lol

Yea I noticed Dean. Sounds like it going to be a very nice car. Would have went for facelift lights myself ;)

Everything else spot on. :)

Mate this car cost 1/2 the price of my 1.6 Astra 2002 and it is so much fun in comparison, the plan should I keep it is to build the cheapest nice looking track able NA I can while keeping a car that can go to Tesco if needed !

I would love your car however as a black BPU+ is the ideal as far as I an concerned !

Mate this car cost 1/2 the price of my 1.6 Astra 2002 and it is so much fun in comparison, the plan should I keep it is to build the cheapest nice looking track able NA I can while keeping a car that can go to Tesco if needed !

I would love your car however as a black BPU+ is the ideal as far as I an concerned !

Thanks mate. From the sounds of your mod list it will certainly be a great looking car mate. :)

Cant wait to see it once done. ;)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.