The mkiv Supra Owners Club

another balls thread.....

adnanshah247

Is it true that the most common bike related injury is having your testicals ripped off? Me and my cousin were having this arguement today as he takes everything Jeremy Clarkson says seriously. :innocent:

I would say the most common injury is a Brachial Plexus injury, where the nerves/tendons get damaged in the shoulder.

I've seen some horrific plum-shaped dents in petrol tanks, but never met anyone who's had his 'nads ripped off. On the other numb) hand, I know too many bikers with duff arms. There are at least two of us on this forum.

my cousin a few years back was on his bmx he took a jump landed on his seat so hard he popped he sack and his balls where coming out. What made me laugh was whilst he was in hospital a nurse came into to have a look pretending she was dealing with him and then walked off. He then found out she just popped in to have a look at his balls.

Lol, I once ended up in Nobles hospital on the Isle on Man when my shoulder was really bad and I had about 3 nurses come in to take photos of all my piercings. One of 'em wrote me a prescription for some 'curtains - to be drawn twice a day' as she said it looked like I was covered in curtain rings. Still got it somewhere.

Ick. What happened to you, dude? I had a car u-turn right in front of me 15 years ago- I went through the driver's side window at about 25mph. Paralysed left arm for 2 years or so, then slowly got to where I'm fine below the elbow, but can only lift my arm 90 degrees and bear little weight.