The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New Ford Focus RS, are we worried??? Not Really.

toyotasupra1980

lol :D:d:d lol, made that point on the sky review, not many people liked the comment and said that all supra owners are just Michael Knight wannabe's pretending the supra is KITT, i replied thanking him for the compliment.:cool:

ha:) im 30 somethin and still enjoy my kitt ( supra ) well done :thumbs:

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ha:) im 30 somethin and still enjoy my kitt ( supra ) well done :thumbs:

Who would not want to be the Legend known as The Hoff back in the day, and to drive KITT too, sad thing for me is that my supra is not black, its red so i guess i can compare mine to the Knight Four Thousand in the Knight Rider 2000 movie, which is also cool, just need the red scanner.:D:d:d

Just flicked through the latest Top Gear mag where they have a review of this. They had it chasing around The Stig in a Ford GT on twisty mountain roads.

The closing comment was something along the lines of...

"The best compliment I can give it? That it lets an average driver keep up with The Stig in a super car on the twisties."

Obviously had his Stigness been in a Supra it would have been no contest. Some say that, for the money, he'd rather have the Supra than the GT.