The mkiv Supra Owners Club

The Ring-ultimate horror

kunwho

I took an ex to see Unbreakable at the cinema and she screamed at the part just before Bruce gets pushed in the pool. The entire audience turned round and stared. All i could do was sink into my chair :(

I haven't seen "The Ring" - I think it would really scare me!

In fact James might tell you, that I jumped during the incredibles!!! I'm so stupid :D

I dont go to see any horror movies because they frighten me :eek2: And that is really stupid when you consider that I look scarier than most of the bad things showing :p

true that, after seeing CJ in the flesh, i havent even remotely been scared by any horror film :D

seen the grudge yet? that scared the crap out off me!!!!

the boggieman supposed to be pretty nasty

I'm a BIG fan of all Jap Horror films.

The US crap just doesn't make the grade for me although "House of 1000 corpses" is class.

Some of the British films like the Bunker, 28 days, Shaun of the dead and Deathwatch are ok but the original jap RING and GRUDGE are bloody scary.