The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Gauging Interest, 1994 N/A Auto Aerotop, Silver

Cerikbok

I am a visitor over here in this lovely island and am due to head back to the U.S. in August or October, but before I leave I really want to experience what a twin turbo is like to drive as I have owned 2 NA's now and it will be a while before I can afford another in the US :(.

So i want to gauge interest in buyers or a P/X for a TT possibly cash your way depending on the car. I know alot of people are after these with summer coming up, prices with the bodykit etc are rounding 4k-4.5k and some stock TT's are going for the same price. Here are the details of the car, Missile is the only one who has seen it really. Pics to follow tonight after work :D

Mileage/Engine/Etc.

-Tax and MOT January 09

-127km (Roughly 79k miles) original miles on the clock, car has been in the country a little over a year. Never abused by me, and runs like a dream.

-HKS Air Filter

-Aftermarket exhaust (make??), sounds nice though

-Cambelt changed at 55k miles roughly

-New NGK Spark Plugs

-4 new tires, Kumho

Interior

-Upper glove box, gear surround, gear knob, handbrake have all been replaced with new components.

-Minor fag burn where the gear surround meets the centre console, can be replaced for 25 pounds from Keron

-Minor fag burn on the driver seat

-Electric driver seat/mirror

-New brushed aluminum gauge cluster with blue background

-Sirius ready kenwood deck, new

-Bit of damage in the driver side carpet where your feet would rest while driving

-2 brand new 6.5" Kenwood 240w rear speakers

Exterior

-Full Veilside body kit inc. Veilside Evolution badge on rear

-Now to the bad on the body kit, normal rock chipping on bumper/skirts

-Bumper has several small cracks in it

-Driver side skirt has small crack along the bottom

-Rear bumper has a fitment problem, the pictures will explain it, nothing a little TLC can't fix

-Overall the kit looks very nice just needs a rejuvenation

-17" Aftermarket wheels (Make??) Could use a refurb

-Aerial sits about 2 inches above the hole in the spoiler due to my wife slamming it in there twice, could use a new one

I have owned the car a little over a month and have spent some time fixing the cosmetics because there is nothing mechanically wrong with it and there is no point in me doing BPU to it since I am leaving soon, I really just want to experience a TT. This is a great candidate for a single conversion or just a really good looking N/A :D

Looking for reasonable offers around 4k, or P/X+cash your way for a TT (depending on the TT)

Exterior

Exterior

Exterior

Driver skirt small crack

Driver side bumper crack near headlight

Near License plate

Interior

Driver side carpet

New gauge cluster

Deck

Boot

Bumper fit

Back seat, immaculate leather

New Speakers

Engine bay

HKS filter

Rims

The new parts are in the mail from Keron as we speak. I know it would not take much to fix the body as I have had it appraised already, the cracks are all less than an inch long. Yes the body kit is not for everyone but it appeals to some.

As for 4k, offers around 4k include things below it, I am not going to give it away as it's not a desperate sale :p Personally I would think the small amount of bodywork it needs is not a huge obstacle since it is mechanically sound and thats where the real danger lies, but that's just me!

The price of these cars has fallen dramatically . I have a tt auto 1996 facelift, in mint condition , and i can't get £4500.00 for it . But i do wish you all the best in selling your car, keep your chin up and don't let it go for peanuts, stick to your guns and good luck--Karl

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.