The mkiv Supra Owners Club

F1 MKIV Fantasy league!

caseys

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ace still leading... think he may romp away with this!

It's a marathon, not a sprint.

I've been in this position in fantasy football leagues before, and watched aghast as someone has come from nowhere to steal in at the last.

I shall reserve judgement for now, even if it does look quite promising :p

It's a marathon, not a sprint.

I've been in this position in fantasy football leagues before, and watched aghast as someone has come from nowhere to steal in at the last.

I shall reserve judgement for now, even if it does look quite promising :p

That's what I'm hoping for.

Now stop coming first all the time and give the rest of us a go :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Ace still in the lead!

When will Loks luck pick up?

BTW - People who have selected Bourdais - if he is to be replaced you can either have his replacement or anyone else within his table. This will be on a first come, first serve basis. If you don't choose anyone by the time of the next raise I will assume you are happy with his replacement.

It's going to play merry hell with my spreadsheet, as I have to redo the formulae!

You will not get the points of the driver you re-select that they have earnt until now.

Cheers

Simon

• 2 weeks later...

BTW - People who have selected Bourdais - if he is to be replaced you can either have his replacement or anyone else within his table. This will be on a first come, first serve basis. If you don't choose anyone by the time of the next raise I will assume you are happy with his replacement.

It's going to play merry hell with my spreadsheet, as I have to redo the formulae!

You will not get the points of the driver you re-select that they have earnt until now.

Cheers

Simon

Please could you swap mine for Rubens please. Thanks, Mo!

Well a fair few movers, I think primarily due to Hamilton's win and Massa getting 0 for the whole weekend :(

People with Massa will get Massa's replacement driver when he comes in. Reports so far said he could be out for 2 months or the entire season.

Ace and Loks still retain their places. LBM is slowly creeping up!