The mkiv Supra Owners Club

F1 MKIV Fantasy league!

caseys

Indeed new entries. People can enter until the red lights go out tomorrow morning :)

TBH it doesn't seem fair, I know it's just one race but the drivers position in qualifying gives a good indication of how they'll perform in the upcoming races if not the whole season ahead. :)

You may say that we're allowed to change our entries but some may not be aware of this until it's too late.

I'm not changing mine. :tongue:

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TBH it doesn't seem fair, I know it's just one race but the drivers position in qualifying gives a good indication of how they'll perform in the upcoming races if not the whole season ahead. :)

Well you could have waited as well, it's something that has paid off for some. If form had followed much of 2008 it wouldn't have. It's an assessed risk.

You may say that we're allowed to change our entries but some may not be aware of this until it's too late.

That's the whole point of reading the rules though and asking any questions before it's too late for that :)

Right, working on posting up the table now.

Amended sheet due to Hamilton's disqualification.

I'll do a JPEG of the table only if anyone requests it from now on. Surely you've all got a way of viewing an Excel file?

Quite a few climbers. Poor Loks... even less points :(

Amended sheet due to Hamilton's disqualification.

I'll do a JPEG of the table only if anyone requests it from now on. Surely you've all got a way of viewing an Excel file?

Quite a few climbers. Poor Loks... even less points :(

pee it!! I wanted to go down, not up!!

Anyone got Barrichello? :p

Brawn GP’s Rubens Barrichello has been handed a penalty by the Sepang race stewards after his car needed a new gearbox following Friday practice for this weekend’s Malaysian Grand Prix. Barrichello will drop five places on the grid as a result of the change

Anyone got Barrichello? :p

Brawn GP’s Rubens Barrichello has been handed a penalty by the Sepang race stewards after his car needed a new gearbox following Friday practice for this weekend’s Malaysian Grand Prix. Barrichello will drop five places on the grid as a result of the change

I have...however if he pulled off the line this time, it will be no different then the Oz GP :p

Hey guys results up later tonight. Been working on my ICE install foe ten hours straight and haven't even seen the race. And just been called by work! When finished I'll watch the race and draw up the table. Sorry for the delay