The mkiv Supra Owners Club

old engine parts

colsoop

Does anybody have any old or tatty N/A or TT engine parts that are of no use anymore things like:

Camshafts, shortblock, crankshaft, cylinder head, pistons, rods, transmission case etc etc.

Cheap as or even cheaper than chips, must be able to package up for a courier pickup.

Thanks,

colin

Have a whole na engine, auto box, loom, ecu and other bits .. I have a for sale thread on the go somewhere, will give it a bump so you can find it. Would paste thread link but doing this from my phone and cant cut and paste.. If your interested sure we sort out a good deal?

I too have a set of J-Spec cams, but I'm going single in a couple of weeks, so I'll have the original exhaust manifold etc. if that's any use?

The tubbies are knackered, they need seals and bearings, but if the housings are of any use then by all means take them.

:)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.