The mkiv Supra Owners Club

WTB Supra in good to mint condition

Kim1978

My friend has decided to leave the Skyline scene and is now looking for a reliable and well maintained TT or n/a Supra. He is stationed in Germany and will fly to the UK and pick it up. Cash in hand and no tirekicker.

Budget: GBP 4,000 for a TT and 3,000 for an n/a

Milage: max 100k miles

Trans: manual preferred but will also consider auto for the right price

Mods and colours: will consider all colours and mods unless they are very ricey and flamboyant. White, silver and black are preferred as is OEM exterior

As we have a +500 miles trip home, it is really important the car is mechanically, exterior and interior wise in a good to mint condition . No rust.

if you are still after a twin turbo ,i have one for sale ,it is a face lift auto, near mint condition and will get you anywhere you need to go ,infact if you put the petrol, and pay the ferry there and get me back home i will drive it to germany for you ,that is how reliable my supra is, pm me if you are interested---Karl

if you are still after a twin turbo ,i have one for sale ,it is a face lift auto, near mint condition and will get you anywhere you need to go ,infact if you put the petrol, and pay the ferry there and get me back home i will drive it to germany for you ,that is how reliable my supra is

You saw the bit about them paying £4000 for a TT I presume?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.