The mkiv Supra Owners Club

I want one

Keefred

Silver, White or Black N/A. Don't mind auto or manual, must have alarm. Have up to 3.5k maximum for the right car, would like one near to standard apart from maybe wheels and exhaust and sounds. I live in kent and work in south london and am not willing to travel too far, I'd rather go to bournemouth than enfield to look at one. Must be at least good condition, and by 'good condition' I mean really in good condition, I know thats open to individual opinion but if you say 'immaculate inside and out' it must really be that, I would entertain one with a bit of bodywork needed but not one that needs mechanics doing. I have seen 3 so far and none are really as described in advert. Anything considered, but no donkeys.

be patient is my advice, your budget will get you a good late (facelft) NA auto if you are prepared to wait..........right now the prices are low'ish but so is the choice/range of cars eg autotrader supra numbers in the 60's is the worst i've know it........

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.