-colour coded interior

-Electric mirrors and windows

-P/S

-ABS

-MOT & Tax

-15" VTS wheels

-tinted rear windows

-109,000 miles

Service lights are on, previous owner did all servicing at home. Drives faultlessly.

£1200 bargain!

If you want to turn the service light off its easy on one of these:

1) Ensure "ignition" key is turned off.

2) Depress and hold the odometer reset button whilst turning the "ignition" switch to the on position.

3) Keep the odometer reset button depressed for 10 seconds whilst the service display counts down from 10 to 0. When the count down reaches zero the spanner icon will vanish from the display and the service indicator will be reset.

Good luck with the sale!

Oh ok then?

'93 Kandy red Aerotop N/A - sold

'94 Black Aerotop N/A - sold

'94 Black N/A Manual - sold

'94 White Aerotop - sold

LOL

Sorry, but who are you to judge? I don't know you... They are/were all my own personal cars, it's up to me how long I own a car for surely? I didn't profit on a single one if that makes a difference.

Sorry, but who are you to judge? I don't know you... They are/were all my own personal cars, it's up to me how long I own a car for surely? I didn't profit on a single one if that makes a difference.

So your a crap trader then :D;)

:D It's a bargain, most 02 plate VTS's are 2k - 4k, theres one on ebay now with 167k which is more than this one! Should sell this weekend as I've put it on Auto Trader, Pistonheads and Ebay :)

it will sell if you will take 1k and bring it to me;)

some people are quick to judge and point the finger. seems like you cant some fun with cars before you sell them on nowadays without being called a trader or modify your car and sell on the excess bits without people saying the same.

anyhow good luck with the sale, it looks like a very good car for the money :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.