The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Girlie meet

Soo

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:p

You know you lads sssssooooo wanna join in.......

But ya cant cos its our turn.

Got a couple of things in mind so watch this space.....!

Knitting and recipes Mrs H ???? You dont drive a supe and do those things too.....wow a domestic goddess if ever there was one.

Have a great day everyone x

Heres an idea ...and it is pretty central to all of us going by google maps!!!

:clap:

Central Milton Keynes Xscape

Saturdays and Sundays 12 pm - 5 pm (time chosen to suit all)

Glow Bowling

Mid City Lanes 10 Pin Bowling

For a truly exciting atmosphere and something completely different, why not try bowling in the dark? As the house lights go down, the UV lights come on and everything glows! Glow Bowling features at various times every week.

Fast Refreshment

In the middle of a game and need refreshment? Press the call button on your console and a Lane Host will come along , take your order and deliver food and drinks.

As the house lights go down the UV lights come on, along with running bumper lights on the Lanes which are synchronized to music. Face the luminescent pins and let the party bowling begin!

Late license for Glow Bowling on Saturday nights. You can bowl and drink until the early hours - the bar is open until midnight, bowling until midnight. Live DJ's play until late to keep you in the party spirit!

Prices are the same as normal. Adults can bowl from £3.95pp per game plus £1 shoe hire, and juniors from £3.30pp plus £1 shoe hire

Dates possible - Sat 7th or sun 8th March

21st or 22nd March

28th or 29th March

Can you let me know as soon as possible what you all think and if interested which dates.....

We can eat and drink as well as bowl....and if anybody wants to book a Travel Lodge and stay and party at night let me know cos I am up for it :)

can i bring my glow in the dark condoms?

We can play guess the member as the guys run across the bowling lanes naked.

Yeah no sweat lmao....

You can lie down on the lanes and us girlies will see if we can get a STEEERRRRIIIKKKKEEE (betcha we wouldnt miss !! ) :eyebrows:

can i bring my glow in the dark condoms?

We can play guess the member as the guys run across the bowling lanes naked.

Yeah no sweat lmao....

You can lie down on the lanes and us girlies will see if we can get a STEEERRRRIIIKKKKEEE (betcha we wouldnt miss !! ) :eyebrows:

:rlol: it would be a small target if it was ed :p

im fine with any of those dates, bowling sounds good :thumbs:

Heres an idea ...and it is pretty central to all of us going by google maps!!!

:clap:

Central Milton Keynes Xscape

Saturdays and Sundays 12 pm - 5 pm (time chosen to suit all)

Glow Bowling

Mid City Lanes 10 Pin Bowling

For a truly exciting atmosphere and something completely different, why not try bowling in the dark? As the house lights go down, the UV lights come on and everything glows! Glow Bowling features at various times every week.

Fast Refreshment

In the middle of a game and need refreshment? Press the call button on your console and a Lane Host will come along , take your order and deliver food and drinks.

As the house lights go down the UV lights come on, along with running bumper lights on the Lanes which are synchronized to music. Face the luminescent pins and let the party bowling begin!

Late license for Glow Bowling on Saturday nights. You can bowl and drink until the early hours - the bar is open until midnight, bowling until midnight. Live DJ's play until late to keep you in the party spirit!

Prices are the same as normal. Adults can bowl from £3.95pp per game plus £1 shoe hire, and juniors from £3.30pp plus £1 shoe hire

Dates possible - Sat 7th or sun 8th March

21st or 22nd March

28th or 29th March

Can you let me know as soon as possible what you all think and if interested which dates.....

We can eat and drink as well as bowl....and if anybody wants to book a Travel Lodge and stay and party at night let me know cos I am up for it :)

WoW Sue, this sounds great:thumbs:

Only date I have a problem with is 7/8th March.

I'm up for the full weekend, would work well for those who have some distance to travel.:friday:

Well done that girl :clap:

WoW Sue, this sounds great:thumbs:

Only date I have a problem with is 7/8th March.

I'm up for the full weekend, would work well for those who have some distance to travel.:friday:

Well done that girl :clap:

Yeah will defo have to be an overnighter for me :D, but I have the green light from hubby and I'm pretty sure I'm good for any week-end in March :)

Vicki x

Right then lets get this party started

Hows this:

Saturday 28th March - Bowling - time to be arranged depending on ETA's by all - probably 2 pm for a guestimate

Stay over at Travel Lodge CMK

Details are http://www.travelodge.co.uk Milton Keynes Central. They have rooms from £29.00 for that night. Best if you book your own rooms as if you do a group booking the first room is cheap and then they go up per room.

We can go out and about in CMK as they have an area for partying/drinking/eating

Sunday 29th March - Cruise to the shopping centre and a mooch about for those that want to....lunch and depart

Lets have some definites girlees :search:

Go on you know you want to !!!

Yeah no problem, if you trust my driving ;)

Of course ;)

Just waiting confirmation that 28th doesn't clash with hubby going on a sportsmans dinner :taped: Should be good to go!

Fingers crossed then.

Looking forward to this now, big thanks to Soo for getting the plans together :thumbs: