The mkiv Supra Owners Club

N/A auto

dangerous brain

Yikes. How many times do I need to listen to my mrs bleat on about how I sold the only decent car we ever had (I hate to point out that she wanted the TT aero supe sold as she didn't think a pram would fit in it). She has universally hated every car I have purchased for her since. She loved the range rover that was her dream car until about a million things went wrong with it and sapped every penny we had. She's never been a fan of my aristo. The disco I got for a spot of offroading was too muddy.

The long and short of it is the range rover is going and she wants a car that is hers and beyond my medalling. It doesn't have to be fast but it does have to be gorgeous. She adores supra's. She doesn't like changing gear herself so auto is the way ahead. So in a couple of weeks when the rangey is ebayed off if there is an offer of an auto na mk4 supra without travelling to the end of the world I'll consider it.

Anyone wants a p38 range rover for not a lot of money feel free to make me an offer on it, I probably won't refuse.

Nothing wrong with the rover just I can't afford to keep it, my aristo, my disco, and my commuting sh*tter. The disco is now morphing into a full on offroader which sort of redundants the range rover. Its on ebay now http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140301471806&_trksid=p3907.m32&_trkparms=tab%3DSelling if its a bit naughty putting this in here I will remove it mods just pm me or remove the link.

The actual one in that film is for sale at the moment on piston heads I believe. I am not 100% sure of budget at the minute as I am not sure if I am keeping the aristo or not. If a really nice 6 speed facelift comes up and I can shift the aristo on then I might consider that. I'll have a couple of grand hopefully from the rangey and some money to add .

Got both! Rise of the foot soldiers the best out of them both! Essex boys aint bad though! Things like that intruiged me for some reason lol Theres is a website where the guys involved are shown lying in the morgue think if you google rettendon murders it comes up with the site , it is pretty graphic so beware!

Back to the subject at hand though saw a lovely silver auto on pistonheads for 3250 , pretty sure its a members on here aswell!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.