The mkiv Supra Owners Club

is anybody clued up on divorce issues?

TRACIE_LOU

I've been issued a letter for long awaited divorce proceedings, in said letter there is a section about 'clean break' order?

Everything was sorted regarding house kids etc between us, nobody else involved.

So what exaclty does this entail? is it just simply so i dont go after him if he wins lottery? or does it effect the maintenance he pays?

Any free legal advice is welcome!! please:D

I can't afford to get a solicitor aswell and have trusted what we have agreed between us but at the same time i'm a little concerned

I'm not after any future monies of any kind ie lottery or pensions etc.. so i am cool with that but its just the maintenance side that concerns me, tony pays more for his 2 and was earning less. i'm not a money grabber and i know its difficult from both points of view.. :(

guess citizens is best place to go