The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Alice the Goon and 13 year old have baby

michael

The fact that 3 boys are claiming to be the father means that sex education is failing big time !

:yeahthat: I haven't read the whole thread or even the story in any great detail. It strikes me as very sad that those two children now have a child themselves without any 'life' knowledge.

How they will then teach their child the difference between right and wrong whilst learning themselves is beyond me, and so the cycle continues.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A wise and caring family would hire max ivan. They recognise their need help with the media attention and navigate that world to maximise the positive aspects and minimise the negative ones. Smart move.

Are you totally insane ? :search:

I know that some on here seem to think that you are winding all us normal people up, but i find it hard to believe that anyone can even think of or dare to defend such stupidity and terrible judgement. I fail to believe that you can actually believe the things that you have said (maybe you would make a good legal aid paid lawyer ? :D)

1) The CHILDREN shouldnt be doing those things at that age.

2) THE PARENTS ARE TO BLAME.

If that were my daughter i would have dragged her to the clinic myself. Justification

a) Not mature

b) Cant financially support

c) Cant emotionally support

d) Father is even more of a child with all the above

This type of madness cannot continue in our society. Our social services budgets in local authorities account for almost half of the total budget. WHY, 2 reasons,

1) An aging population that has massive care needs

2) Stupid behaviour by children like the one in this news story, whos parents make even more stupid decisions and allow this sort of thing to occur

Rant over, i will go and earn some money, and pay tax on it to support these losers.

I will certainly donate £20 to Comic Relief, just don't ban him for too long. I am sure people would miss him :)

Thank you, your donation was successful

Merchant's Reference:RND09-KILI-THE_TEAM

WorldPay Transaction ID: XXXXXXXXXX

Please contact Comic Relief immediately if there has been a problem making your payment

Lol good man - we have something up our sleeves ;)

A few points. The kid will be well looked after with the wealth of experience in the wider family.

May be well looked after. But I doubt it.

All i can say is that accidents happen even in caring families.

True, and they're usually dealt with in a logical way, but this doesn't look like much of an accident. I know I can't prove that but it's a reasonable educated guess that she's a dirty skank whore who sleeps around year 7, and he's having about as much parenting attention as the goldfish.

No i dont know the family personally, do you? Standards in parenting i feel are not going down it is an illusion that the daily mail crew have about this and other things.

HAH!!! If you think this could have been allowed to happen 50 years ago then you are a fool.

IIRC the youngest recorded grandma was 18, somewhere in India, perhaps we're heading for the 3rd world.

When i first saw this in the newspaper my son got in from school and i told him to sit down, read it all, AND DON'T EVER DO THAT!

He is 12 but attitude of a 16yr old, like most i've been told. but i think i'm safe that he preferes ps3 and usual boy stuff! (i hope)!

Either way its all worrying and scary!:(

Dr Logan added: "Of course, there is a serious debate about how we tackle the underlying issues at the root of this problem. Personally, I'd sterilise anyone who lives in a house worth less than £130,000. Or do you think it should be higher?"

Some of us better watch out what with the housing market taking a dive!

Very funny that, as usual :D

Dan who said anything about lavishing care. The child just needs enough care attention love and protection to be safe. And i am sure it will get that.

Do you have children of your own Carl? (good God I hope not..)

A child does not need 'just enough care, attention, love and protection to be safe'. For a child to be simply 'safe' is not enough, they need to be able to enjoy life, feel completely secure in what they are doing and know that they have parents who set boundaries and stick to them.

Again your 'good will to all men' attitide seems a little fake, no person can believe a 15 year old mother and a 13 year old father are good for a child, and no good will come of this for the mother or the child.

I am growing more and more concerned about your whole approach to this forum. You need to remember it is my name above the door and I will take a rash decision if I feel it is appropriate for the overall good of the club.

Take on board advice that has previously been given. Even those who have defended you are edging away from you. Learn to recognise the signs that you have gone too far.

I am not going to discuss this any further, and am going to bow out of contraversial topics where my responses will no doubt stir things up. I do believe in what I say and could defend it face to face, or on the phone or whatever, but I can see where you are coming from. Far too many people are getting wound up, and I can't blame them. Don't like blaming people anyway.

So, no more arguing, debating, or having contrary views from me, I can see it is overall damaging to this forum and perhaps the club spirit too.

Respectfully,

Carl

P.S. Will also drop anything sarcastic, patronising, and be very neutral. Will change my sig and photo in due course too. I'll keep my name, if I may. Cheers.

• 2 months later...

'Pictures of Alfie, holding the baby he believed to be his newborn daughter, caused a furore when they were published in the Sun in February and renewed calls for better sex education in Britain.'

They don't need more sex education - they're quite good enough at it already! What they need is more appreciation of the consequences of having a baby so young:

- Free Council house (go to the top of the list).

- Benefits without having had to work first.

- Knowledge that the CSA probably won't chase the father; because they don't know who he is, or he's on benefits too and therefore can't be tapped.

Consequences? Certainly! For the people who get a job first and ensure they can provide for a child before having one, but end up paying for everyone else's.

All still totaly sick,

The mother of that kid needs looking at, the lad that was thought to be the father looks about 7 what kind of teenager finds a 7 year old boy sexual?

If it was the other way around they would have hung the lad.

Well atleast he can go back to playing his playstation now, while the rest of us work to pay for the kid, mother, and probably new father.

baby needs taking into care, the rest? "feed them to the pigs erol"

'Pictures of Alfie, holding the baby he believed to be his newborn daughter, caused a furore when they were published in the Sun in February and renewed calls for better sex education in Britain.'

They don't need more sex education - they're quite good enough at it already! What they need is more appreciation of the consequences of having a baby so young:

- Free Council house (go to the top of the list).

- Benefits without having had to work first.

- Knowledge that the CSA probably won't chase the father; because they don't know who he is, or he's on benefits too and therefore can't be tapped.

Consequences? Certainly! For the people who get a job first and ensure they can provide for a child before having one, but end up paying for everyone else's.

Bingo - The parents of these kids certainly won't discourage them from having unprotected sex because of the financial rewards that it will bring them, bigger housing, more benefits and the like. I wonder how much the redtops paid them as well.

Sickening, lack of moral fibre in todays culture.