The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Alice the Goon and 13 year old have baby

michael

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dan who said anything about lavishing care. The child just needs enough care attention love and protection to be safe. And i am sure it will get that.

If this child has a baby at 15 (by a 13 year old boy), would you say it had been given "enough care attention love and protection to be safe"?

Oh yeah - to reply to your point.......I think "all the care it needs" is pretty close (if not the same as) "enough care attention love and protection to be safe".

The fact that 3 boys are claiming to be the father means that sex education is failing big time !

I don't know how a 13 year old boy could possibly go to school full time and then provide for a new born baby in terms of love and care.

They couldn't, it will come down to somebody else to raise this child along with the welfare system.

No i dont know the family personally, do you? Standards in parenting i feel are not going down it is an illusion that the daily mail crew have about this and other things.

I'm sorry, but that is clearly one of the most utterly ridiculous statements I have ever heard - do you live your life in a permanently drugged state, or do you live in a cave like a hermit ?

I'm sorry, but that is clearly one of the most utterly ridiculous statements I have ever heard - do you live your life in a permanently drugged state, or do you live in a cave like a hermit ?

As much as I wanted to say the same, I'm reminded of the saying 'Don't feed the troll'

http://enigma.dune.net/~eric/Do-not-feed-the-troll.PNG

No i dont know the family personally, do you? Standards in parenting i feel are not going down it is an illusion that the daily mail crew have about this and other things.

I don't read news papers. I just see what is going on around me, you know like shopping in Asda, going to Mcdonalds and watching kids wandering off without the parent noticing. Shouting at them and swearing in public...:blink:

It just makes me wonder if they behave like this in full view of other people then I dread to think what goes on behind closed doors..!!

I could argue with you all day Carl but how you can be so naive to "assumed" that this child will be well cared for is nonsense. I am sure the stories of Baby P and the like will show a different side of this wonderful world you live in..!!

H.

A wise and caring family would hire max ivan. They recognise their need help with the media attention and navigate that world to maximise the positive aspects and minimise the negative ones. Smart move.

B*****Ks, The wider and "caring" family have noticed that there is a pretty penny to be made from this sad inditement of today's feckless society. Maximise your potential incomings by hiring MC, the leader in managing these types of stories. Smart move!

I will certainly donate £20 to Comic Relief, just don't ban him for too long. I am sure people would miss him :)

Thank you, your donation was successful

Merchant's Reference:RND09-KILI-THE_TEAM

WorldPay Transaction ID: XXXXXXXXXX

Please contact Comic Relief immediately if there has been a problem making your payment