The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Alice the Goon and 13 year old have baby

michael

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like it was always going to happen though. Her mother has had 5 kids and the father is jobless. His Mother and Father are divorced and his father has had 9 kids.

I know that some people who's upbringing involved maybe one or two of those factors go on to have normal productive lives, but all of those factors together was only ever going to culminate in some kind of fecked up life.

I like the fact the her mother says "she'll want for nothing". I guess she's going to have to spawn a few more to cover the bills.

BY GOD SHE IS UGLY! I rather hump Boris Yeltsin.

I would be doing a DNA test as she has probably been ridden more times than a divorces rampant rabbit collection.

girl i work with said " i bet she's had more pricks than a second hand dart board"

pi**3d myself laughing

I think there are some hefty legal issues here.

Pretty certain that there is an age of consent for boys and it's 14 in the UK.

As you can guess it's not heavily enforced....

But basically you're looking at two individuals both guilty of statutory rape but are allowed to raise a child...

Somebody calll the Daily Mail!

I think there are some hefty legal issues here.

Pretty certain that there is an age of consent for boys and it's 14 in the UK.

As you can guess it's not heavily enforced....

But basically you're looking at two individuals both guilty of statutory rape but are allowed to raise a child...

Somebody calll the Daily Mail!

yep, i blame the immigrants & muslims for the this! :p

Carl_S will be along is a minute to criticise us for criticising people that we don't know and a situation we are not fully aware of, probably creating 50 scenarios as to why/how this happened to back us his spurious rant about how these are real people with real histories (albeit incredibly short in this case!) in a quasi-religious-naked-weird-avatar-type-way

Carl_S will be along is a minute to criticise us for criticising people that we don't know and a situation we are not fully aware of, probably creating 50 scenarios as to why/how this happened to back us his spurious rant about how these are real people with real histories (albeit incredibly short in this case!) in a quasi-religious-naked-weird-avatar-type-way

:D oh i can't wait

This makes me sad :(

If any of us here had our kids having a baby at that age, it would be completely different! They don't seem to bothered because they know they will get more benefits to cover the costs, where as we'd be wondering how long it would be before putting the Supe up for sale to help sopport the kids and the baby!

The boy even admits he had no idea what he was doing! And he still has no idea of exactly what it is that's happened! 'Tis a sad world in which we live...

With her being underage the doctor should have been obliged to inform social services

That doesn't mean that much would have happened though. They would have probably assed the maternal and paternal grandparents' situation and if the relevant support seemed to be there then there's a good chance there'd be no major action.

I haven't read the whole thing so don't know exactly what was said or what the current situation is. Social Services will now be involved until the boy is at least 16. They will then only be directly involved if there is a question of the baby's wellbeing/care/life.......as things stand right now, both the boy and the baby will be "cases".

I'm not sure if their age (12 or over) means that the respective parents would have to press the charges......not simply an automatic case as with a

That lad looks plain scared. He deserved a better upbringing than he had. He has been let down by his parents.

What chance does that baby have now. In fifteen years you will probably see history repeated.

This is symptomatic of the ludicrous hand out system we have. Don't get me wrong, we need a system to care for those that have no other help but when you let it get so abused and create a generation (or three) of dependants it is ludicrous.

Regarding the statutory rape thing, the fact that they're underage doesn't mean anything these days. A few years ago my then-girlfriend's daughter got pregnant at 15. The father was 16, so in theory he was a paedophile, but in fact we were told that the police wouldn't get involved because:

As they'd been together for more than two weeks it was classed as a consenting long-term relationship.

O_o

Carl is a valid member of the forum, he's payed up, he owns a Supra, he engages with the club spirit, but most of all, his posts are a breath of fresh air, a bit of comedy relief sometimes, and just interesting to read. You may not like or agree with what he says, but it all adds to the flavour of mkivsupra.net! ......

I am looking forward to his take on this as well. Love him or hate him Carl certainly adds a bit of life.