The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Looks like its all over

mkirby

Well after just under a year it looks like its all over for bay flooring :cry:

All was going great guns and expanded in october so it employs 4 people now but then our main contract stopped giving out any work in november which pi55es me off as they asked us to expand :mad: we have stuggled on since then but the last 6 weeks or so have been terrible and we just are not bringing in enough business to keep it going :(

So looks like i will be looking for a job in the next few weeks unless anyone wants any amtico, karndean, carpets or commercial work doing LOL

Sorry for the doom and gloom.

Mike

Sorry to heat that mate :(

Cant you lay a few your men off and keep yourself going?

problem is its all family that work for the company :(

stupid thing is if we had help from the bank in the short term i think we would be ok but they class us as a construction firm??

I do actually need to sort out some flooring - but I suspect carpeting some stairs and a bedroom probably isn't going to be enough to keep your company going (and I'm not very local to you).

LOL aye i little too far away but cheers for the offer bud its appreciated :)

Mike

Sorry to heat that mate :(

Cant you lay a few your men off and keep yourself going?

Great pun..!!;)

Sorry to hear this mate, anyone in this kind of industry is feeling the pinch at the moment. Have you got some ore info on what you do, website etc?? I may have a couple in the building industry but I wouldn't hold your breath!:(

H.

Great pun..!!;)

Sorry to hear this mate, anyone in this kind of industry is feeling the pinch at the moment. Have you got some ore info on what you do, website etc?? I may have a couple in the building industry but I wouldn't hold your breath!:(

H.

Hi Bud,

We do pretty much everything, from domestic carpet to high end amtico and karndean to safety flooring and commercial carpet etc etc

If the jobs are a reasonable size then we dont have a problem traveling :)

Mike

I could do with some doing but i'm in stockon on tees

depends on what you want bud, as long as the jobs is reasonable we cant really turn anything down at the moment and we are really cheap so you may get a good deal ;)

if you pm me what your looking for and i can give you an idea on costings bud

Mike