The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Engine internals, Gaskets, Pumps

JamieP

Looking for a price for all of the below for a spare engine build im considering having done, all parts for the 2JZGTE, please give me a breakdown on parts prices.

Oil Pump

Water Pump

Complete Gasket Kit including front and rear crank seals

ARP Head Stud Kit

ARP Main Crank Stud Kit

ARP Rod Bolts

Uprated Springs & Retainers

I may go with a Rod and piston combo so feel free to give me some prices.

Jamie will you be looking at valves too?

I've got Brand new in box Ferrera valves and ARP head studs, I bought these a year'ish ago for my 1JZ but it may be a while till I get that done.

The valves are 1mm oversized

I just want back what they owe me which is £400

Cheers for the offer mate but not looking to spend a fortune on the build, stock valve will be staying in.

Interested in the head studs if they are the same as the 2JZ?

they are :) I asked this when I bought them from Kyle :)

Studs on there own will be £95 delivered

shop around as you might be able to get them cheaper? if you can find cheaper I won't be offended, as said it's either I sell now or just keep for my build but i'd like to see my money back on them if they were to go :)

Looking for a price for all of the below for a spare engine build im considering having done, all parts for the 2JZGTE, please give me a breakdown on parts prices.

Oil Pump

Water Pump

Complete Gasket Kit including front and rear crank seals

ARP Head Stud Kit

ARP Main Crank Stud Kit

ARP Rod Bolts

Uprated Springs & Retainers

I may go with a Rod and piston combo so feel free to give me some prices.

Hi mate, I have all this in stock. Are you looking at buying soon, as the prices could change with the exchange rate?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.