The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Idiot in a Clio!!!

fizzle

was on my way to work this morning, which takes me through town then down some country lanes. whilst on the town leg of my journey a bell end in a clio came flying up the inside of my van and cut me up jus before some road works so i had to slam on the brakes, no need for this as there was hardly any traffic on roads at 6.45. i gave the usual hand signals then at the roundabout 200m ahead about went in different directions.

as i got a few miles up the road he was sat at the lights, my side was green so got back in front of him (my route was a shortcut). chuckling to myself i carried on as normal and got to the country stage of my journey to work. the dick comes flying passed me (bearing in mind how icy it was this morning) beeping and demonstrating some hand signals of his own.

he then tried to go round the bend ahead just as fast. i watched his front wheels start to slide, he then tried to correct but mounted the verge (about 1ft high) and headed towards the hedge, he managed to keep it out of the bush, bounced along the verge (very uneven and bumpy long grass covered in snow) and finally came to rest face down in a drainage ditch.

i had obviously slowed down in case he bounced back on the road in front of me, and just as i pulled up along side him laughing my head off, demonstrating further hand gestures. he had the cheek to turn and give me the finger just as his airbag exploded in his face:D. i have never laughed so much in my whole life it was like a cartoon.. and to top it all off when i was on the way home tonight there was a lorry pulling it out the ditch so i gave him a friendly toot and a wave as i passed again... today just couldnt get any better!!!!

Thats funny as fo@k :D

had similar thing happen to me (say similar tho its completly different) a lad in a mk1 fiesta was up my rear, doing my head in flashing and everything, i was with my gf and just thought what an idiot im in a supra and he is flashing me with 2 of his mates in the back. anyway im going 30 in a 30 zone and he goes past (ill not say flying past because it seamt more like a crawl) flooring his fiesta. he gets past and within about 3 mins he is in the distance. 5 mins later i come to the turning i normally take home and there he is pulled up by the police all his mates out the car, i rolled past about 10 mph smiling :D chavs :chav:

So you left the scene of an accident that you were partly the cause of?

yes i did! laughing as went... he was clearly ok enough to give me the finger, so felt no urge to assist.. i also fail to see how i caused this accident, but as the only damage was a dented front bumper and a bruised ego i didnt really give a shit.. i may have stopped if the ditch was bigger or his head was sticking thru the windshield.. but only to take pictures or teabag him!

was on my way to work this morning, which takes me through town then down some country lanes. whilst on the town leg of my journey a bell end in a clio came flying up the inside of my van and cut me up jus before some road works so i had to slam on the brakes, no need for this as there was hardly any traffic on roads at 6.45. i gave the usual hand signals then at the roundabout 200m ahead about went in different directions.

as i got a few miles up the road he was sat at the lights, my side was green so got back in front of him (my route was a shortcut). chuckling to myself i carried on as normal and got to the country stage of my journey to work. the dick comes flying passed me (bearing in mind how icy it was this morning) beeping and demonstrating some hand signals of his own.

he then tried to go round the bend ahead just as fast. i watched his front wheels start to slide, he then tried to correct but mounted the verge (about 1ft high) and headed towards the hedge, he managed to keep it out of the bush, bounced along the verge (very uneven and bumpy long grass covered in snow) and finally came to rest face down in a drainage ditch.

i had obviously slowed down in case he bounced back on the road in front of me, and just as i pulled up along side him laughing my head off, demonstrating further hand gestures. he had the cheek to turn and give me the finger just as his airbag exploded in his face:D. i have never laughed so much in my whole life it was like a cartoon.. and to top it all off when i was on the way home tonight there was a lorry pulling it out the ditch so i gave him a friendly toot and a wave as i passed again... today just couldnt get any better!!!!

That is funny as f00k lol :) love it

Karma wins again! :D

I harnly see how you were the cause of the accident? You were driving sensibly, and some chav was being a nob. If the chav would have been driving sensibly, then he wouldn not have found himself ina ditch. He has only himself to blame!

Although you should have stopped Fizzle... To take pics on your phone for our amusement! :rlol: