The mkiv Supra Owners Club

text message subscriptions

mathew

last friday morning on radio one they had the golden hour where you had to guess the year the songs were released. boredom had set in so i decided to text in with my answer. so bashed in my answer then sent it off to 89911. a few mins later i had a reply which went something like 'i am the mistress and you'l do excactly as i say you parasite!'. i thought this was a bit harsh coming from radio one but then realised the number which i should have used was 81199!

so anyway since last friday ive been having texts from the original number (about 5) with all sort of insults in them. the latest one was

'mathew u msg'd me about ur infection.pls tell me y.' :blink:

it says at the bottom 'free msg, then £1.50 2 rcv'

how the hell do i cancel these msgs?!?!

last friday morning on radio one they had the golden hour where you had to guess the year the songs were released. boredom had set in so i decided to text in with my answer. so bashed in my answer then sent it off to 89911. a few mins later i had a reply which went something like 'i am the mistress and you'l do excactly as i say you parasite!'. i thought this was a bit harsh coming from radio one but then realised the number which i should have used was 81199!

so anyway since last friday ive been having texts from the original number (about 5) with all sort of insults in them. the latest one was

'mathew u msg'd me about ur infection.pls tell me y.' :blink:

it says at the bottom 'free msg, then £1.50 2 rcv'

how the hell do i cancel these msgs?!?!

First off: :rlol:

Second: Its not uncommon and I did the same thing a few years back attempting to text Chris Moyles while still half asleep. Needless to say, I haven't bothered since!!

i thought this was the usual thing to do but it doesnt say anywhere on the msgs about it. so i dont really wanna text it incase it doesnt work and i end up getting all the msgs ive gotta pay for

thats prob cos they dont want to stop! they want to abuse you more (:rlol:) sorry! hehe

its not a normal number so should work but i guess your best bit is to ring ya service provider and have fun explaining!!