The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Titan Motorsports Anti Roll Bar group buy

Paul Whiffin

Ok chaps, due to popular demand I'm starting a group buy on the Titan Motorsports anti roll bars. You can see all the details on my website here http://garagewhifbitz.co.uk/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=7525&category_id=2308&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=53

Normal price for these is £488.75 including delivery and VAT.

Group buy price will be £377.77 including delivery and VAT. To get this price I will need a mininum of 5 buyers.

Price is subject to change with currency fluctuations, could be for the better could be for the worse.

Cheers

Paul

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm 50/50 at the mo. It's a good discount but I still wasn't planning on spending hundreds of quid on ARBs just yet. I'll keep my eye on the thread and if I end up missing out because it goes ahead too quickly for me, so be it.

Come on, we are depending on you!

OK. Guys, I'm in. Was just waiting for a TRD price from Dusty and it's about the same.

I just hope these are as good quality, heat treated for strength etc. I see they're made of Chromoly which sounds good. (Same stuff they make bike frames out of at various grades).

Do they come with bushes?

Yipee. They come with bushes yes. Just need everyone to pay now....I'm out the office most of Monday, if your paying by debit card that is. If your paying by paypal, add on 4% for there charges and send to [email protected] If you want to pay by bank transfer let me know.

ta

Cool!

Ill bring cash down next week when i come to get the other bits.

Is your suspension ready for collection next week?

Thanks for being so super speedy Mr Pete :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.