The mkiv Supra Owners Club

facelift supra quick sale

john karl

when i advertised it the last time i was told the description was to long and would put people off, this time i am told that it is to short ,so, if you are interested in the car or want to know more about it, i have all the paperwork,and will answer any questions,some face lifts have indicators on the wings ,we have already had this conversation once , the car is what it is ,a very nice example, engine and auto box work perfectly well ,no smoke ,or funny noises, tyres all good.All paperwork to prove it has only done 85,000miles, it has the three dials, boost temp and fuel,all separate

Mine is a 96 facelift with indicators on the wings too. Been told some come like that I dont know myself, Seems a very good price hope it sells for you, Unless you wanna swap for my N/A auto :D

Mine is a 96 facelift with indicators on the wings too. Been told some come like that I dont know myself, Seems a very good price hope it sells for you, Unless you wanna swap for my N/A auto :D

Some SVA testers are very funny about the rules on angles you can see indicators from at various viewpoints around the car, hence ones that come with indicators in front of the wheel arch have the pre-facelift style ones added retrospectively behind the wheel arch to satisfy SVA gheyness :rolleyes:

Looks genuine to me, give the guy a break on his for sale thread folks! An excellent price if in good condition - someone should snap your arm off for that! :)

Cheers,

Brian.

thanks for that Brian,you would have thought that at that price ,someone would have had it straight away, it shows 126k on the clock but most of these were kilometers , i have all the paper work to prove, that it has now been converted to miles, and the combined miles and Kilometers, comes to no more than 85,000 miles ,ad to this that it has just had a very expensive oil and genuine filter change[15 miles ago], if no response soon , it will stay in the garage until my situation changes---Karl:):)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.