The mkiv Supra Owners Club

facelift supra quick sale

john karl

here we have my 1996 unmolested twin turbo ,in mint condition ,you will have seen it before if not check out my profile you will find all the pictures i have of the car ,it is now for sale with the giveaway price £4500.00, no offers please, just cash ,it is taxed until the end of this month,and has mot as well so you can drive it away,hope it goes to a good home

Looks like a facelift with added side repeaters in the wings (someone added them to my MR2 for some reason?!) They look faded, so probably Ebay ones (Like the ones I took off my MR2)

Looks like a nice clean car! More details please, and good luck with the sale! :)

when i advertised it the last time i was told the description was to long and would put people off, this time i am told that it is to short ,so, if you are interested in the car or want to know more about it, i have all the paperwork,and will answer any questions,some face lifts have indicators on the wings ,we have already had this conversation once , the car is what it is ,a very nice example, engine and auto box work perfectly well ,no smoke ,or funny noises, tyres all good.All paperwork to prove it has only done 85,000miles, it has the three dials, boost temp and fuel,all separate

when i advertised it the last time i was told the description was to long and would put people off, this time i am told that it is to short ,so, if you are interested in the car or want to know more about it, i have all the paperwork,and will answer any questions,some face lifts have indicators on the wings ,we have already had this conversation once , the car is what it is ,a very nice example, engine and auto box work perfectly well ,no smoke ,or funny noises, tyres all good.All paperwork to prove it has only done 85,000miles, it has the three dials, boost temp and fuel,all separate

+ 4 wheels and 2 number plates:d

when i advertised it the last time i was told the description was to long and would put people off, this time i am told that it is to short

You weren't told the description was too long - you were told it was too much information for a single paragraph. Advertising it with less information - but still all crammed into a single paragraph - is not really any better.

Give the guy a break in his For Sale thread!

It's definitely a facelift car. Plenty of them built around the switchover used the earlier style front wings and a couple of other bits and bobs. There's nothing suspect about a 96 model like this.

If it was, say, a 98/99 with prefacelift wings it would be ddgy but this one seems pukka to me.

It looks like the side indicators are later additions, they are not prefacelift wings as the side indicators are not in the same position as prefacelift ones.

Some of the facelift cars had these indicators fitting in the belief it was required for the MOT, quite a few facelift cars have them.

Nice price on this one too.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.