The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Got a phone call this morning!!

Havard

As I typed this reply on my £150 keyboard, £100 mouse in hand, I took a sip from my fine china cup (£300) and eased the £1000 imported coffee down my throat. I shuffled in my £4000 leather chair, the pile of the £7000 (per square yard) carpet bringing warmth though my brand new designer socks. And then I thought to myself... it's quite tragic when you can't tell a story without trying to impress people... so I stopped.

I don't get your implications. Surely the point of mentioning the '58 plate' and 'our 2 brand new fancy flash cars' was that it was a lot of moneys worth at risk, and it'd be a right PITA to sort out if one slid into the other? I didn't read it as showy offy.

I think you are taking me more seriously than intended, it's more of a leg pull than an "oh my god I can't believe you are showing off like this" :search:

You know... like other people have done on this thread without you jumping to the defense of the OP.

:rolleyes:

Oooh, I thought that this thread had died. To be honest, I was stressing the potential of easily damaging two cars that were less than 3 months old...;) It wouldn't have bothered US financially as the cars aren't actually ours.....:rolleyes:

They are both company cars that come free as part of our £100K a year jobs........joke..!!:D

H.

Unconvinced by her story I told her to let her foot off the foot brake with the handbrake on and bugger me, the car slid about a foot down the slope H.

Now you see had your wife been my Clare, I would have been in the shit for not believing her. I would also be asking what she was was doing having your baby.

Laughed alot this morning when I read this :D

It really wasn't that funny at the time:eek::eek::eek:

Our neighbours must have been laughing their heads off, first watching me wheel spinning and sliding and then listening us to us having a rather loud exchange about the fact that the handbrake was fooking on!!!! :D

Vicki x