The mkiv Supra Owners Club

94 UK Twin Turbo £5k 1st come 1st served

Guest Brazen

ok, im just getting fucked about on ebay by timewasters and traders trying to get this car stupidly cheap.

i'm listing everything that was on the ebay page, just call me, 1st person (no mucking about or over price) gets it.

need to sell this car asap coz of baby due at end of march.

pete - 07958 631003

Mileage - just hit 80,000

Good service history, and parts history paint codes, HPI.

Full Veilside Body Kit.

Full 'Chameleon' body Flip Paint by 'RAGE' worth £2200

18" 'Devil' Alloy's

HKS Drage Exhaust System

HKS SUV Blowoff Valve

Boost Gauge

White Leather Bucket Seats with 4 point harness straps (in back too)

white leather trim in dash

recently had two new back tyres

all four brake discs and pads just changed.

Clear headlights and clear side indicator's

last month new battery fitted

UK Version (great for insurance, instantly lower than any Jap import)

1994 model 3L.

Has an awesome stereo system, the pioneer AVIC-D3 touch screen dvd/sat nav entertainment system etc worth around £800

with fitted concealed I-pod with on screen interface in glove box

Fully Alarmed

Paint has been carried on inside on dash/gear surrounds etc.

tinted windows

taxed til 30th june 2009.

this is an ideal car for anyone who wants an instant 'show looking car' with just a few little tlc type jobs -

minor scuff damage to side skirts an front bumper (i bought in this condition and it hasn't bothered me) fronk speaker needs re mounting (speaker in perfect condition), as i said above just bought a new battery and discovered that there is no bracket, so battery is currently strapped in.

garage gave it the once over the other day, all tyres good condition etc.

please call 07958 631003 if interested, car is located in Wragby near lincoln. feel free to ask me anything.

the car is reg CatD, which apparently was from a very minor accident several years ago, car has been resotred 100%. when i bought it i took a friend who builds/mods fulltime and he couldn't find any trace of an accident or repair etc.

sorry i don't have a better pic of front seats or engine (see additional one below) i can get one tomorrow but at present away from home.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.