The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Available Forum Names

extendor

Was going to use my nickname from when I was in the SAS "DonkeyDick" but thought it might frighten the ladies away.

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

and don't laugh, we cabin crew at Scandanavian Air Services have a life of hell trying to smile, walk ,and say "tea or coffee" all at the same time :)

:D

It has been suggested on one of our threads by mike (carebear) lol that tony and I become our own people on here.. which isnt a bad suggestion and have often thought about as we have different views and posting styles. ie im happy cheeky light hearted about post things and he is a miserable grumpy bugger (he is a work so i can say this)..

have pm'd a mod but not heard back yet as we need to know if we have to make another email account...for tony to be able to join as himself hopefully then it can happen.

only thing then is name etc? keep trace? just seems a little boring!:D