The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Available Forum Names

extendor

I have just had a play with seeing what available forum user/member names are available. Check out mk4 and then there is mk4supra, There are one or two 'normal' names available as well. ie, Freddy

If anyone was to change their name what would they like it to be?

Jay, tried a couple of times but the guy keeps visiting the site on occasion :(

If anyone was to change their name what would they like it to be?

I'm happy with mine, as it's my nickname in real life :) - If I had to change it, I'd want it to be 'Rev. Potsworth Shizzle Da Smooth Teh IIIrd' but that might be a bit too long ;)

When I first joined mine was 'SupaSupraGZ', but once I realised it was complicated at meets to know who people were, I just changed to my actual name (plus surname initials). Much easier :)

My number plate had to be changed as well, but I bought a private one anyway, so that sorted the problems in one. :)

i would liked to have had mathew. dont think i actually tried for that name, just bashd in matlee. is mathew available?

It wasn't until about 5 hours ago.

Gents, if you want a name change, just PM your chosen super moderator for a one-shot name change. Please don't go registering new accounts, it only complicates matters and makes many requested changes impossible.