The mkiv Supra Owners Club

chav gets decked

Rich

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No Rich, just didn't see the video. :)

From a Christian perspective, there must be a better way than vilolence.

Of course there is a better way Carl:)

Shaking hands and building bridges is the way forward,unfortunately the angry guy didnt seem too keen on excavating any bridges.:D

:lol: Rich.

However angry someone is I believe there is a way of disarming them or talking them down without using violence.

The only circumstances where I condone violence is to protect the life of another person.

If I was in a doorway, and had someone yelling at me (very unlikely, but still) I would try the following things one of the following things depending on the person:

1) Ask the persons name, and say that you think you know their mother, did she work at ASDA?

2) Start to foam at the mouth and perform some kind of slow-motion break dance.

3) Drop my trousers and boxers and turn my back on him and pretend I am urinating.

4) Run away at 15+KPH.

However angry someone is I believe there is a way of disarming them or talking them down without using violence.

The only circumstances where I condone violence is to protect the life of another person.

If I was in a doorway, and had someone yelling at me (very unlikely, but still) I would try the following things one of the following things depending on the person:

1) Ask the persons name, and say that you think you know their mother, did she work at ASDA?

3) Drop my trousers and boxers and turn my back on him and pretend I am urinating.

4) Run away at 15+KPH.

:)I was waiting for a reply like that.

:D

You never fail to dissapoint Carl:d

It looked like the front door to his house, who knows what the chavs intentions were? Maybe he would have tried to score bonus points if he'd got inside?

4) Run away at 15+KPH.

I await seeing them on gootube :)

1-1 the guy can clearly handle himself but (and I'm guessing) perhaps he was hoping the chav would get bored and just fuck off.

The quiet man was outnumbered, the chavs know where he lives (not feeling safe in your own home is quite possibly one of the worst feelings I've ever had) and the mouthy shit also seemed to have a very big minder. Also the quiet bloke probably knows that in the eyes of the law, some men are more equal than others (experience again here) and the dickhead knows he is untouchable and at worst will get a ABC that he can and will ignore (more experience) or just get his mates to get their hands dirty on his behalf (yes, again).

My heart nearly bumped it's way out of my chest watching that.

Mawby, can you tweek the ignore filter so we don't see their posts in quotes please.

4) Run away at 15+KPH.

There's method in the madness Carl.

I had a drummer friend who was once attacked on the London Underground, whilst on a moving train-

He fell back in to his seat, started to foam at the mouth and then produced an astonishing rendition of an epileptic fit- His attackers- there were 3 of them couldn't handle it.

Once they'd left, he opened his eyes, sat up, wiped his mouth and carried on his journey.

what did he actually do to floor the guy? it wasnt a normal punch to the face was it?

Ah has been said it was a Wing Chun/Ving Tsun punch. A short, direct left hander to the face, with his fist in an upright position. The nature of this punch has an uprooting effect on the opponent and they fall over- due to lack of balance etc

Notice with the punch, one doesn't draw the hand and elbow back at all, it just shoots forward like a spring. Economy of motion and all that.

Anyone still reading this garbage of mine?

Plus the the chav is an idiot who didn't know how to fight.

Hardly garbage LBM, I hang on your every word, as a monkey hangs from a tree.

I know you don't hold back any punches and shoot from the hip, no holes barred, when you talk about that whereof you know. :)

Interesting to hear about your foaming drummer friend, glad he got away without missing a beat and getting snared. ;) I'm sure he could have kicked their bass if needed.

mmm...The home-owner seems like a nice guy, however as he was no doubt aware this was being filmed, he didn't want to be seen to go first, but I feel he allowed the skin-head gentleman far too many opportunities to be in his face...

For instance we had the benefit of seeing chav-lad's hands empty, but he could have concealed a knife say behing his back in his waist band of his splendid trousers...This is where (IMHO) Mr nice guy failed in an overall tidy performance...Really, if someone attempts to get in your face, at the very least push them back (and f*ckin do 'em if they persist :innocent:)

I'm sure a policeman would not allow this repeated in your face business- he'd just get nicked- I guess?

By the way he moved I'd say his Ving Tsun was average or below, but he still (in the end) did well. And yes he showed the patience of an angel.

Did he fail the test then Lbm? :D

That first video embodies all thats wrong with society today

Hello Max,

Christians perspective as outlined by the gospels. That old testament stuff is for the birds, lot of old tripe and fabrication. Most modern christians, and indeed the society we live in today, is based on some sound Christian principles.

Carl