The mkiv Supra Owners Club

chav gets decked

Rich

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As soon as I saw the way the guy was standing in the door way (Hands overlapped, relaxed, etc) I knew he was a martial artist. Can't belive he only hit the chav once and he ran off! Hillarious how he was in his face for like 3 minutes, then ran off after he was called out on his shit! :D Typical chav!

I don't think I'd have the same restaint that guy has! Respect to him!

As soon as I saw the way the guy was standing in the door way (Hands overlapped, relaxed, etc) I knew he was a martial artist. Can't belive he only hit the chav once and he ran off! Hillarious how he was in his face for like 3 minutes, then ran off after he was called out on his shit! :D Typical chav!

I don't think I'd have the same restaint that guy has! Respect to him!

Yeah the guys stance gives it away.He had the patience of a saint .

Yes it does pete in america they would have shot each other before taking each other to court and claiming money.

I suspect that's a slight over generalisation.

Have you listened to Steven Fry talk about America recently? I think it was the Jonathon Ross show Fri 30th Jan.

mmm...The home-owner seems like a nice guy, however as he was no doubt aware this was being filmed, he didn't want to be seen to go first, but I feel he allowed the skin-head gentleman far too many opportunities to be in his face...

For instance we had the benefit of seeing chav-lad's hands empty, but he could have concealed a knife say behing his back in his waist band of his splendid trousers...This is where (IMHO) Mr nice guy failed in an overall tidy performance...Really, if someone attempts to get in your face, at the very least push them back (and f*ckin do 'em if they persist :innocent:)

I'm sure a policeman would not allow this repeated in your face business- he'd just get nicked- I guess?

By the way he moved I'd say his Ving Tsun was average or below, but he still (in the end) did well. And yes he showed the patience of an angel.

I imagine though they're going to make his life hell after that though, vandalism etc etc, god I fooking hate pikies!

It already looks like his front door was boarded up so probably isn't the first time he's had hassle, respect to him though :)