The mkiv Supra Owners Club

tanaba super medalian back box and flange

Guest daz 6576

Guest daz 6576

tanaba super medalian back box and the flange with part of the next piece with bolts. used on my supra for a while and in fully working order and polished up ready for selling.

only reason i am selling is because i had to have a wider backbox made to make my car quieter as it is now single turbo with no other silencers connected.

£200 plus postage

this sale does not include southern ireland

having problems posting pics but i will try and get them on soon

yes its this one

its the backbox and flange and the next flange for the middle piece with about a foot of pipe aswell

So does it connect to the 2nd cat? Can you post pics?

The Tanabe Super Medallion is one of my favourite exhausts ever and it is LOUD as feck, but in a very nice deep and aggresive way

I lose track, is this like the nice quiet one that Steve R has on his?

If so then Im interesting.

It appears its the Tanabe TOURING Medallion that Im after, thats the quiet one.

I've just spotted this thread - I've got the Medalion Touring like you say Banners, not this one that's for sale.

For anyone interested, Tanabe USA have a useful overview of the Tanabe exhausts, here - click on the name of the exhaust as it'll give you some basic spec.

The "Super Medalion Hyper" (is that what this is?) is supposedly "under 95dB". I have no idea what their test car is though, so take that with a pinch of salt. For info the same website rates the exhaust I have as "under 93dB".

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.